Sunday, September 25, 2011

It is always about tradeshows... D&A

Last week was the NY fashion week, of course everybody wrote about that. You already read enought posts full of skinny models pictures, so I decided to write about the D&A tradeshow.

By the way, I want to say that I was really surprised to see so many underweight models, I thought this awfull trend was over, but I was wrong. Knowing the fact that there is this huge famine going on in Somalia, that's kinda ironic. This is where you realized that the Fashion will always be this world appart.

Let's go back to the D&A my friends! I actually didn't know anything about this show, but everybody talked about it in New York, so I decided to go. And I really like the fact that they are on the emerging designers niche. Really high-quality show. All designers have a really good level of creativity.

I selected a few collections that I really liked.

Wo2, with their Beijin Urban style



Cleobella ♥♥♥




Claramonte was my best discover of this show




Jeanine Prayer with her new line of "fabric jewlery"





Make me happy, leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment