Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh Bushwick...

When I moved in New York, I've never heard about Bushwick before. Well, even now when I say that I live in Bushwick, usually people are making that WTF face that you probably know if you live in a shitty neighborhood.
But actually I love my neighborhood. I love to go to the Laundromat and watch this wired mix of people. Families, Hipsters, Drags, Gangsta style guys...
Bushwick is dirty, there is crap everywhere, the metro stations seem to fall appart, you can't find any good supermarket around and there is a real lack of trees.
But this is where you find the most amazing street art, and there is always music wherever you go. People are never stressed out, and you can pass by a really cool hidden restaurant every day without knowing it.























2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! i love it and nominated it at my recent post!
    http://inluvwitpurse.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/ive-been-nominated/

    ReplyDelete